Google

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Harbhajan apologises for Ravana act

Under attack for taking part in a TV reality show dressed as mythological character Ravan, cricketer Harbhajan Singh apologised and vowed “never to do anything that could hurt religious sentiments of any community”.

"I apologise if my actions have hurt anybody. It was not my intention to hurt sentiments of anyone which includes members of my own community," the off-spinner told reporters in Chandigarh.

"It will be my sincere endeavour not to repeat such things in future," said Singh, currently playing in the first Test match against Australia at Mohali.

1 comment:

Christine Walter said...

Thanks for sharing such an amazing content. Really loved to read such content. Keep posting such content in future as well.
Deezer Desktop Crack
Debut Video Capture Crack
WavePad Sound Editor Crack
Hitman Pro Crack
Sylenth1 Crack
SolidWorks Crack
NetWorx Crack